Terms and Conditions
By using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions listed below
We at GPL Downloads offer WordPress software developed by third-party developers. Our services are subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- We do not provide technical support and do not guarantee the proper functioning of the software. For any software support, the item should be purchased from its respective developer.
- All themes and plugins available for download at GPL Downloads are developed by third-party developers; these files (including all the downloadable content of the website) are only for testing and working demonstration purposes. If you wish to use software for any business purpose, the subject software should be purchased from its respective developer.
- As we do not modify any files or code other than to activate them when necessary, we do not bear any responsibility for any damage caused by the installation/usage of any downloaded item. GPL Downloads reserves the right to re-publish or un-publish any of the listed download items at any time in the future.
- All the users are required to abide by their download limits, any means of cheating or bypassing restrictions will result in a ban from accessing the website resources.
- The products listed at GPL Downloads are for individual use only and should not be re-distributed or sold.
- In the case any user is found re-publishing any product (WordPress Theme or Plugin) downloaded from GPL Downloads, such users will be blocked access to the site without any prior notice.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without any notice to the website users.
- Refunds. Given the nature of digital content that can be downloaded instantly after a membership purchase has been made, there is no “trial” or “grace period” after purchasing a subscription or any product, which means all sales are final. Once you have downloaded an item, there is no way to “return” it. As such, refunds cannot be provided.
Please note that if you do not accept the terms mentioned above, then you are requested to stop using our services.
Last updated September 10th, 2022