Gravity Perks QR Code ~ 1.0-beta-2.4
Bridge the physical and digital world with QR codes for managing events, discounts, inventory, and more.
Gravity Forms QR Code allows you to generate QR codes from Gravity Forms field values, or scan QR codes to insert values into Gravity Forms fields.
Captured field values can be output as QR codes in the form of confirmations, notifications, and anywhere else merge tags are supported. QR codes can be scanned into Single Line Text and Paragraph fields directly on forms.
- Create QR codes from any form of data.
- Generate QR codes from any field value that field’s merge tag, or combine data with the [gpqr] shortcode.
- Scan QR codes in your forms.
- Scan QR codes to insert data directly into your fields using your device’s camera.
- Fully customizable.
- Works with other Gravity Forms plugins automatically.
- Display QR codes in Gravity PDF, GravityView, Preview Submission or anywhere else that merge tags (or shortcodes) can be displayed.
- Extensible scanning support.
- Enable scanning of additional barcode formats to integrate with existing systems like UPC, EAN, and more!