Features & Benefits
The Gravity Flow Stripe Extension allows workflows to authorize payments during the initial form submission (pre-orders), capture or cancel the payment at a later date, refund payments and create and cancel recurring subscriptions.
For example, the form can take the credit card details and authorize a payment during the initial form submission. Then the form can have a series of User Input and Approval steps to complete a process. Then at the end of the process, the payment is captured.
The extension includes 4 step types:
- Capture Payment – collects a payment that was authorized during the initial form submission.
- Cancel Payment – voids the payment authorization.
- Refund Payment – processes the refund of the payment (supports refunds of payments made for the current entry or any Stripe transaction made by any other form).
- Cancel Subscription – cancels a subscription made by the current entry or a different entry.
Note that Stripe will automatically cancel (expire) an authorisation after 7 days so the workflow will need to capture the payment within one week.
The Gravity Flow Stripe Extension requires the latest versions of:
Pre-Activated (which is carried out by the site admin for your convenience).
If you want the un-touched version contact us. Please note that we do NOT provide licence keys/codes with your purchase. 95% of products work fine without one.
Lastest Changelog for Version: 1.2.1-dev
- Added support for the license constant GRAVITY_FLOW_INCOMING_WEBHOOK_LICENSE_KEY.
- Added expiration step settings.