The Flowchart Extension enables Gravity Flow administrators to switch between the standard step list view and a Flowchart view of the steps.
The Flowchart view makes complex workflows easy to follow, design, optimize and communicate to others.
- Easy to move steps around on the canvas
- Zoom In/Out
- Panning – Grab and move the canvas
- Switch between step list and Flowchart views
- Add. modify, delete and re-order steps and see them reflected automatically in the flowchart.
- Visualize complex workflows without additional third-party tools.
- Communicate the workflow more effectively to the team.
- Optimize workflows more efficiently and effectively
Requirements – the latest versions of:
– Gravity Flow
– Gravity Forms
Pre-Activated (which is carried out by the site admin for your convenience).
If you want the un-touched version contact us. Please note that we do NOT provide licence keys/codes with your purchase. 95% of products work fine without one.
Lastest Changelog for Version: 1.2
Fixed an issue when printing where the step icons are not displayed