Add custom registration fields to collect additional information from your customers. Display user roles dropdown and validate new user registrations. Supports 19 field types.
The WooCommerce User Registration Extension lets you collect extra information from your customers by adding custom fields to your registration form. Add dropdowns, multi-select options, checkboxes, file uploads, dates, and more. Display the fields on the “My Account” page, and make them either required or optional.
You can also add a “user roles” dropdown menu to registration forms to let the customers select an appropriate role during registration — you can choose to display all or just specific user roles in the dropdown. Auto-approve new user registrations, or do it manually, which is particularly handy if you need to validate B2B customers before allowing them to log in and place orders. Tag fields with specific user roles and show them only when a customer selects a specific role from the dropdown.
- Add unlimited extra fields to your WooCommerce registration form
- Show field data on a user’s “My Account” page and in registration emails
- Choose from 17 field types
- Show specific or all custom fields on the admin order detail page and order email
- Choose whether to display a “user roles” dropdown menu on your registration form
- Send automated email notifications to admins and customers
- Compatible with all third-party user role extensions